top of page

FAQ and

Helpful Links

If you are experiencing a crisis, immediate help is available through your local hospital emergency department or by calling a Canadian crisis line (1-833-456-4566, toll free).

If you live in London, Middlesex, Oxford, or Elgin counties, you can also call Reach Out crisis service (519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023) which is a confidential 24/7 information, support, and crisis service.

Do I need a physician's referral?

No. You can contact me directly to schedule an appointment.

However, if you are planning to obtain reimbursement from an extended health insurance plan, you may need a physician's referral to submit with your first receipt.

The following are links that may be of interest:

The Canadian Psychological Association       

The College of Psychologists of Ontario

The Canadian Mental Health Association

Resources regarding learning and ADHD:

The Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario

Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)

bottom of page